Paypal Fee Calculator 2016: Paypal is the biggest online place to send and receive payments in more than 25 currencies and services used across almost 250 countries. This self explains significance of Paypal fee calculator; an extremely useful tool for calculating the fees that would be charged by this Paypal on specific value of transaction. With this world’s biggest online marketplace for monetary transactions, you can send money as well request money from others. Find online paypal fee calculator along with valuable information on paypal fee, ebay fee, merchant rates, paypal transaction history and fee calculating mobile apps.
Paypal Fee Calculator 2016 – Calculate your PayPal Profits
Use paypal fee calculator to know the estimate of your fees and to estimate what money you should be requesting from your buyers to receive the specific amount in your hands.
Click the below link to access the online feecalc:
Calculate your payment fee in any currency by selecting the respective countries from where you will be receiving the payments or money. This instant online paypal fee calculator will also allow you to work out how much money precisely you should ask your client or buyer in order to get specific amount to be with you after deducting the paypal fees.
Paypal Fees | Charges | Merchant Rates
Here are charges of PayPal as you receive money against your online sales through ebay and other sites:
- For receiving payments for sale on sites: 4% plus US$ 0.30 US$ (per sale)
- For selling on ebay : 3.9% + US$ 0.30 per sale
- International sales : nominal currency conversion fees
- Merchant Rates : PayPal offers discounted merchant rates after achieving certain amount of sales volume in a month
Paypal’s Discounted Merchant Rates:
|Volume of sales per month||Website, invoice and email payments||eBay payments|
|Overseas customers (rates are per transaction)*||Overseas eBay customers (rates are per transaction)*|
|Up to $3,000.00 USD||4.4% + $0.30 USD||3.9% + $0.30 USD|
|$3,000.01 USD to $10,000.00 USD||3.9% + $0.30 USD||3.4% + $0.30 USD|
|$10,000.01 USD to $100,000.00 USD||3.7% + $0.30 USD||3.2% + $0.30 USD|
|Above $100,000.00 USD||3.4% + $0.30 USD||2.9% + $0.30 USD|
Easiest Way to Calculate your Charged Paypal Fees
Are you a frequent user at PayPal and want to calculate your PayPal fees you have paid for the year? Do it with a simple Microsoft Excel operation with below easy procedure:
- Download your transaction history from your paypal account for the specific year and import it to the Excel file in your system. Ensure that you are downloading your transaction history as ‘Comma’ or ‘Tab Delimited’.
- Highlight the entire column in which your fees are listed.
- Select ‘Format Cells’ by using right click with your mouse pointer on the highlighted area.
- A new window will open up. Select Number and Accounting from the category window and select for 2 decimal points. Click on the OK button.
- Click on the cell (empty cell) below the last amount in the column of your Fee and press the button of Auto Sum on the formatting bar. (The excel formatting bar is located under the main menu bar and the Auto Sum feature has a symbol of sigma and located to the right of the button of Insert Hyperlink.)
- Press the enter key and see the result of the Auto Sum. The total fees for the entire year will be seen on the empty cell you clicked in step no. 5.
Download Paypal Fee Calculator Mobile Apps on Android & iPhones
The Freecalc or Paypal Calculator is an effective way of calculating fee you will be charged on your PayPal transactions. The app also allows to do reverse calculation to know how much amount you should request in order to receive specific amount after deducting the fees.
- Playstore for Fee Calculator (Android)
- iTunes for Paypal Fee Calculator app (iPhones and iPads)
Likewise, you can also download e-bay fee calculator from these app stores on your android and iphone devices.
Though there are numerous apps available online for calculating paypal fees, the exact figure may not be derived due to the currency conversion rates. You are not aware what exact currency rate Paypal is going to apply while doing currency conversion. Moreover a nominal fee on currency conversion is also charged.
However, PayPal is the favourite preferred way of processing payments for selling on e-bay as it is free for buyers and almost above 90 percents of listings on ebay.com accepts payments through PayPal.com. Lacs of sellers consider it as the most secured way of receiving their money for their sales on ebay.com. We are sure the post on Paypal Fee Calculator will help you to get through your work out before receiving payments for your online sales and especially sales through ebay.com. The paypal fee calculator and other details on its fee charges will also help you work out your profits and your what should be my sale price on your listings at ebay.com. If you are using an online ebay fee calculator which does not have feature of adding up the paypal fees, the information at this post will assist you to add up paypal fees to the cost of your selling on ebay for more precise estimate of total ebay fee.